Acts 5:42 – “And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.”
Why does Miracles in Action share Christ with others? Would you like to learn how to be more effective?
1. The purpose is to add to the Kingdom of God.
2. Teaching believers who they are In Christ and who He is in them
3. The showing of genuine Love, mercy and compassion.
One must be convinced of God's unlimited love for his creation. Remember; it is a privilege to share Salvation with others, and it takes
a. “Daily Personal Devotional”
b. Bible Study
c. Inward Meditation/Prayer
While this doesn't mean that everyone must become a "Monk" it does mean that each witness must stay away from any excess.
2. Video games
Always have an easy to follow “Scriptural Plan” you can follow in any situation, keep it simple.
1. Treat people with kindness, be authentic, and be genuine without prejudice.
2. Remember we witness for Christ's Church, not for a denomination.
3. Live your life so people can see the difference in you.
4. Win the confidence of others in love.
5. Share few facts about your own life, accomplishments, trials or tribulations.
6. Try not to be preachy. Try to avoid Bible jargon.
7. Teach Christ, His life and His plan for humanity.
8. Keep your witnessing to a few words at a time.
9. Always try to direct the conversation to a future formal Bible study.
10. Make yourself available and helpful, but not too anxious.
These are 10 very simple but helpful ideas that may make it easier to share Christ. Most people don't want you to lead them to Church. Rather, they want to have a healthy conscience towards God, and an answer to their personal problems, and even though they don't say so, they do want to know about God. So, show them the way, without being pushy, preachy, or overly "Holier than thou". Try not to quote the Scripture every other word, even if you know the whole Bible.
People will see right through you sooner or later. It's best to use Christ as the only savior, rather than yourself, or any other "men" or "women" as an example of piety. Remember you can't change, or save anyone, only God can do that. Deliver the message, and then step aside. Always have genuine empathy for each and every soul the Holy Spirit leads you to. Then start fishing in "Jesus Name". He will make you "fishers of men" Jer.16:16, Mt.4:19, Mk.1:17, Lk.5:10, Isa 43:3, 2Tim 2:21...Sometimes it is a long, very long day before the net comes up. So, be prepared and very patient.